How to get here
Bus from Phnom Penh:
The buses to Kampot departure each day at 7 am, 9 am, 1 pm and midday around 2.30 pm from the central bus station near the central market (Sorya Bus Company; No 168). The prices with a usual old air-condition bus for one way ticket around US$6 per a person per trip. The trip usually takes approx 4-5h.
To go back to Phnom Penh you just have to contact the front desk at resort and they’ll organize everything for you with pleasure.
From Kampot: Kampot to Kep distance ~25km, 30-45 minute trip.
Coming from Phnom Penh with a share taxi you can find one at PhsarDumkor in Phnom Penh or opposite of central bus station. The prices are between 180,000-220,000Riel/person or for $45-$55 a private taxi with 2 hours journey.
e-Visa is now available online at website.
1) Scan your passport with a passport size photo
2) Payment by credit card online
3) Cost: ~USD 25.00 for 30 days with 3 months validity
4) Processing time: 3 working days
5) Issued by email and print from your computer for the receipt
Need to contact us? Just click on this link.